[WLANware] good news everyone

Jens Nachtigall nachtigall at web.de
Sat Aug 5 12:21:17 CEST 2006

Hi Aaron,

thanks for the good news, good to know :)

But one question, I somewhat understood what antenna diversity is about
(http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antenna_Diversity). Do you have any link
explaining rx/tx antenna separation? do you mean that there is one antenna
(statically?) dedicated to rx (receiving) and one to tx (transmitting)? at
the same time?

Best,

Jens