[WLANware] WRT54GL v.1.1 + Freifunk Firmware 1.2.5

berry groenendijk berry.groenendijk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 23:10:54 CEST 2006

Sebastian,

This evening I again tried to revive my bricked WRT54GL. And it worked! The
tip "Press screwdriver FIRMLY between the pins" did the trick! Thanks.

I now have the original Linksys firmware on the router and it works again.

But, what about the Freifunk firmware? There is still no solution in sight.
How do we get Freifunk working on the newest WRT54GL routers?

By the way my router, a WRT54GL v1.1, has serial nr. CL7B1F715443, it has a
Samsung chip and v1.2.3 of Freifunk bricked my router.

Berry