[WLANnews] "Freifunk verbindet" - VIdeo with Audio in english, russian, italian, spanish, american, .. language

Matthias Mehldau wetter at netzpolitik.org
Mo Mär 31 19:49:44 CEST 2014

hi,

Am 27.03.2014 03:04, schrieb Ufo:
> yes, at the moment there is only one video available in english.
>
> but, a contest is running and will end up in may 2014, with the coolest
> sound effects people can imagine.

why looking for new sound-effects for the translations while you can use
the existing ones?

i just asked philipp seefeld, the producer; he put the raw audio-tracks
without the german voice here (2O MB) - big thanks!

	http://we.tl/lcQCc4CU7Q

the raw video is available as a apple prores file (2GB) as well, you
might just wanna ask philipp for it: info at kosmonautensofa.de

keep in mind: the credits are part of the video and have to stay.

don't forget: the text is already translated to many languages, have a
look at http://pad.freifunk.net/p/Spot2013 - if somebody has a new
translation, please put it there and drop me an email

maybe some of these infos/the links would be helpful in the blogpost at
freifunk leipzig.

best regards,
wetterfrosch