[WLANnews] brussel visits berlin (wifi)

Cédric Ternon cedricternon at gmail.com
Di Mär 11 09:45:45 CET 2008

Hoy,

I`m an activist of reseauCitoyen, Brussels, Belgium, another wifi community.

I`m in visit in Berlin for one or two weeks. I`m curious about how is
it going here.

I was to köpi yesterday, but everybody opens big eyes when I spoke
about freifunk und antennas. I finally get freifunk firmware pages on
the gateways adress on somebodys computer.

The neighbours with a good connection were M4, melchi-vier and
5.Pharus Emmaus. Those names says nothing to the people who were
present.

Somebody spoke me about C BASE once in Brussels.

I`m also searching for zyxell ATA`s (SIP boxes). We usually get them
branded by AOL for cheap on ebay germany. If somebody can tell me a
second hand computer shop where I can find those sort of things, it
would be great.

Thanks,

Cedric.

ps : sorry for the english.