[bielefeld] Can you reach your supplier at 3 p.m?

sale3 at victoriapcb.com sale3 at victoriapcb.com
Di Jan 12 10:33:29 CET 2021

Dear Sir / Madam,
I hope you and your family are going well!
Thanks for your time.I
am Bubble from Victoria Electronic Circuit Ltd., a professional
PCB(printed circuit board) &PCBA(printed circuit board assembly) manufacturer in China. We've passed the UL
Certification PCB E349905 and FPC E349906. All of our items are
coming with certification and we have special team work for after sales
service. We are ready for signing contact with you in case you need. As an
honest manufacturer&exporter ,we never crook our customers. Time is gold for you and for us,
so we have professional production line and staff who are making nice quality
in short time.
If you have any needs of PCB&PCBA recently, pls don't hesitate to contact with me.
Stay safe!
Thanks&Best regards,
Bubble
Victoria Electronic Circuit Ltd./Shenzhen VEC technology Co.,Ltd.
MAIL:sale3 at victoriapcb.com
SKYPE: victoriapcbsale3
TEL:+86-755-29662590
Phone:+8617190309049