[bielefeld] I call you,but you didn't answer

sale3 at victoriapcb.com sale3 at victoriapcb.com
Di Jan 12 10:00:04 CET 2021

Dear sir/madam,
Have a nice day! I hope you and your family are going well!
I am Bubble from Victoria Electronic Circuit Ltd, a professional PCB(printed circuit board) manufacturer,
supplier and exporter with goodquality, competitive price and timely delivery.
We've passed the UL Certification PCB E349905 and FPC E349906.
We're specializing in producing:
. PCB(1-48layers), FPC(1-16layers);
. Metal-base board (aluminum, Iron, copper and steel .etc);
. High-frequency PCB;
. HDI boards(1-8steps).
. PCBA
Should you have any questions, call me, let's talk details.
Stay safe!
Best regards,
Bubble
Victoria Electronic Circuit Ltd./Shenzhen VEC technology Co.,Ltd.
MAIL:sale3 at victoriapcb.com
SKYPE: victoriapcbsale3
TEL:+86-755-29662590
Phone:+8617190309049