[bielefeld] Sharing the good supplier + mold and products solution

jasmineliu8266 at 163.com jasmineliu8266 at 163.com
Di Dez 29 11:23:06 CET 2020

Dear Director,
Good day.
This is Ms Jasmine  from Fortune Plastic & Mould Co., Ltd, We are a professional mold & molding manufacturer in China which engaged in:
·         Cold & Hot Runner
·         Single & Multi-Cavity
·         Die Casting -Aluminum and Zinc parts
·         Insert Molding and over molding
·         Unscrew and gear mold
·         2-shot mold
·         Prototype Tooling
·         Mold & Tooling Solution
·         Mass Production
·         Secondary process, assembly and shipment
Our product range:
 Home appliance, automotive industry, medical instruments, electrical parts, pipe-fitting and other industry parts.
Keeping us at the forefront of technology are our rich experiences engineers and veteran mould makers, along with the ability to troubleshoot problems, all these keep a long pleasant cooperation with our customers.
Please send us the inquiry if you are interested, we will quote with the most competitive price and offer you the best solution.
Best Regards,
Ms Jasmine
Email: jasmineliu8266 at 126.com
Fortune Plastic & Electronic Co., Limited
Add:No.10,Xisi Street, Keji Road, ChongHe Village,
         QingXi Town, DongGuan City 523660, China
Tel: +86 755 89890045
Fax: +86 755 89890032