[bielefeld] The lastest design of PCB&FPC

sale3 at victoriapcb.com sale3 at victoriapcb.com
Fr Dez 25 05:59:02 CET 2020

Respected  Sir or Madam,
Have a wonderful day!I hope you and your family are going well!
I am Bubble from Victoria Electric Circuit Ltd.
Founded in 2003, V.E.C is one of the leading PCB manufacturer in China, manufacturing PCB( Printed Circuit Board) and FPC( Flexible PCB). V.E.C has been growing very fast every year and established a good reputation as a leader manufacturer in PCB and FPC. Currently, we supply  all types of electronic companies from North America, Europe ,Asia and all over the world. We are able to offer high quality products, competitve price and on-time delivery.
We are specialized in producing:
PCB(1-22layers), FPC(1-8layers);PCBA(printed circuit board assembly)Metal-base board(aluminum, Iron, copper and steel .etc);High-frequency PCB;HDI(3step) board;
If you are interested in our products, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Best regards and everthing goes well!
Stay safe!
Yours sincerely,
Bubble
Victoria Electronic Circuit Ltd./Shenzhen VEC Technology Co., Ltd
SKYPE:victoriapcbsale3
MAIL:sale3 at victoriapcb.com
TEL:+86-755-29662580
Mobile: +8617190309049