[WLANware] [gluon] [ANNOUNCE] Gluon v2019.1.x End of life

Andreas Ziegler ml at andreas-ziegler.de
Thu Jan 21 22:26:12 CET 2021

The Gluon framework's v2019.1.x branch has reached its end of life.
We have stopped maintaining it and will not create a release based on
this branch anymore.

Updating to the v2020.2.x release series is the recommended course of
action, please read the release notes of all releases starting with
v2020.1 carefully as some deprecated features have been removed. We also
introduced ways to deal with these feature removals.

You can find documentation about the release life cycle of the Gluon
branches on the GitHub Wiki:
https://github.com/freifunk-gluon/gluon/wiki/Release-life-cycle

-- rotanid