[WLANware] OpenWifi Weekly Report 3

Johannes Wegener freifunk at johanneswegener.de
Sun May 28 18:43:16 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,
this is my weekly report for the OpenWifi project.

What has been done:
* sqlalchemy triggers have installed to automatically update json and graph representation and push changes to the node
* simple proof of concept of revisions have been added
* Julius and I completely revamped the boot-notifier script - it is not on the github repo yet - but I will add it soon after some testing
* I gave a small demo and answered some questions at WCW

What should be done next week:
* blog post will be updated and published tomorrow
* timetable will be updated and published around Tuesday
* start implementing docker-based unit/system tests

Will maybe done next week:
* improve revisions (add a diff class and add json import/export etc)

It was nice meeting some of you at WCW! Maybe I will see some of you on Wednesdays at cbase?

Best regards,
Johannes