[WLANware] GSoC 2017 - OpenWifi Weekly Report 2

Johannes Wegener freifunk at johanneswegener.de
Sun May 21 17:12:10 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,
this is the weekly report for the OpenWifi project.

What has been done this week:
* it is now possible for the server to communicate with the clients by https
* database has been updated with fields for capabilities and
communication method for each node (this is necessary to make the
communication more modular)
* there is a draft of my first blog post as a google doc here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ge4rG6b2KtmuQ8ZvQGCKoX7R7mQWkSaPp6r9MkTvIO8/edit?usp=sharing
- I would like you all to comment on this draft :) (you can just leave
comments there)
* as you can see in the blog post I thought about what has to be done
and what is most important - I think it would be nice to discuss also
with the community what is most important so that I can create a better
schedule

What should be done nest week:
* use sqlalchemy hooks to update graph-based database model and json-uci
configuration
* prepare WCW demo
* publish blog post and ask the community (probably also speak with
people during WCW ;)) about priorities of development

best regards,
Johannes