[WLANware] GSoC 2017 intro

Fejes Ferenc primalgamer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 01:42:41 CEST 2017

Greetings!

My name is Ferenc, I'm from University of Debrecen, Hungary. I have
always been interested in computers and mobile networks. Later I
specialized more to multipath networking. Firstly surprised, later I
felt so happy to see there is a multipath related project under
Freifunk! Namely "Add MPTCP support in LEDE/OpenWRT trunk" which is
sounds very interesting for me. I previously worked with MPTCP so I
would be glad to do this at summer.
My proposal draft already sent on the student dashboard, detailed
informations included, and I would be grateful for any feedback (if its
not too late)!

Thanks,
Ferenc