[WLANware] Attended Sysupgrade weekly report

Paul Spooren spooren at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Sun Jun 4 22:17:48 CEST 2017

Hey all,

due to the bad weather in Leipzig I got more stuff done than I though :)

What has been done:
* published blog post [1]
* create json format for update/image requests
* implemented server to auto create images on requests
* create attended-sysupgrade package to get additional information
required for image requests
* added Luci view to show system data and perform update request

Plan for the next week:
* publish github repository
* add functionality to Luci view
* spin up a demo for a attended-sysupgrade (single thread)
* create concept for multi thread (production) update server
* create concept for replacement table

Best regards,

Paul

[1]: https://blog.freifunk.net/2017/05/30/gsoc-2017-attended-sysupgrade/