[WLANware] OpenWifi Weekly Report

Johannes Wegener freifunk at johanneswegener.de
Sun Jul 16 22:44:18 CEST 2017

Hi,
this is the weekly report for OpenWifi. It is a bit short this week
because I just finished recording a video with my band this weekend ;)

What has been done:
* started working service registration (spoke with Arne Kappen, that he
can test his implementation)
* started to refactor new db model code to make it work with fine
grained auth
* fixed the docker exposed port
* updated the boot-notifier script (use client side certificates if
available and tell OpenWifi Server that communication via TLS is possible)
* updated new db model view that it also displays information on nodes
and links and a uses a better algorithm to form a hierachy

What should be done next week:
* testing of everything that has been done last week
* finish work on Services and fine grained auth
* OpenWifi github page

Cheers,
Johannes