[WLANware] OpenWifi Weekly Report

Johannes Wegener freifunk at johanneswegener.de
Sun Aug 13 22:37:29 CEST 2017

Hi,
this is the weekyl report for the OpenWifi project. I was a bit sick
this week and that is the reason why I didn't do as much as I liked.
I'll be at cbase next week. So if somebody is interesseted in talking
about OpenWifi he or she could just talk to me :)

What has been done:
* fine grained access branch is about ready to get mergen in main branch
(fixed several bugs and tested basic functionality but also found some
things that need to be added to make it more useful (like getting all
possible pathes for a config for example and use the deepest config that
is access as compare value)) -> but for know I think I'll keep this as a
todo
* prepared image to run test setup with ONOS (Arnes project) next week

What should be done next week:
* improve query api (to add configs)
* move old style templates into separate project
* add communication abstraction
* documentation
* run test setup with ONOS

cheers,