[WLANware] [GSOC 2016] l3roamd

surajhande surajhande555 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 19:28:12 CET 2016

Dear Freifunk Developers,

I am happy to know that Freifunk got accepted as a mentoring org this year.
I am willing to work on "Layer 3 roaming deamon(l3roamd)" from the
project ideas page and improve it further.

I am familiar with L2 and L3 protocols and have experience programming
in C and C++. I also have experience as a software intern at
Polycom(VoIP phones and voice engineering department) and there i've
worked on L2 Link Layer Discovery Protocol(LLDP) implementation.

I would further like to discuss about the project aspect and scope.

Regards,
Suraj Hande