[WLANware] [Fwd: [IS4CWN] Confine Open Call for participation: experiments and extension]

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at junes.eu
Tue Sep 10 16:56:34 CEST 2013

Hi everyone!

I forward this mail to our list, cause I think we as freifunk.net and
associated communites should participate in this project. I.m.o. there
are quite a lot of topics that we might want get solved. This call for
participation might be a good opportunity to have a chance to really
work on them (like GSOC).

Please discuss and shape your interest here on the list, so that we can
join forces to submit at least one or two proposals.

Thx and greets,

JuergeN