[WLANware] gsoc13

Mario Behling mb at mariobehling.de
Thu Mar 14 14:46:39 CET 2013

Hi all,

GSoC 2013 has not started yet. We are working on the application and
will post on the usual channels when we get accepted. All projects in
the community are welcome to participate in the program as in the
past.

I cleaned up the old ideas page on the wiki. There is a link on the
bottom to the 2012 ideas for your reference.

Please add your ideas as usual: http://wiki.freifunk.net/Ideas

Thank you,

Mario