[WLANware] gsoc13

Antonio Quartulli ordex at autistici.org
Wed Mar 13 22:34:03 CET 2013

Hello Samarth,

On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 10:45:32AM +0530, Samarth Mathur wrote:
>    Hi,
>    I am interested in working and learning more about the BATMAN protocol.
>    My main objective is gsoc13, so could someone guide me on that, and things
>    to read?

nice to hear that you are interested in developing for batman-adv during the
gsoc2013. However, given the late announcement from Google, we did not got
organised yet.

In general you could read the list of projects from last year and think about
something you want to to work on. Then, for sure, it is good to get started with
the code: you should be able to read and understand it.

Cheers,

--
Antonio Quartulli

..each of us alone is worth nothing..