[WLANware] olsrd init patch für ipv6 und ipv4

Manuel Munz manu at somakoma.de
Wed Jan 16 11:57:06 CET 2013

On 15.01.2013 23:15, Patrick wrote:
> Hi
>
> Das patch [AA] fügt sed regex ein um die verschiedenen config
> parameter fuer ipv4 und ipv6 aus zu tauschen.
>

> IPv6 Config:
>
> wildcard
> 's/0.0.0.0/::/'
>
> alles was nach ipv4 aussieht loeschen
> '/[0-9]\{1,3\}\.[0-9]\{1,3\}\.[0-9]\{1,3\}\.[0-9]\{1,3\}/d'
>
> Neue metric fuer ipv6
> 's/etx_ff/etx_ffeth/'
>
> NatThreshold entfernen. (Weis gerade nicht mehr warum)
> '/NatThreshold/d'
>
> Routing Tabellen brauch ich bei ipv4 wegen den ganzen nicht PI Netzen
> im Freifunk. Bei ipv6 ist es eher eine unnötige Fehlerquelle.
> '/RtTable/d'
>

> IPv4 Config:
>
> in nameservice PlParm kann auch eine ipv6 adresse stehen.
> 's/^\tPlParam \"[A-Fa-f0-9.:]*[:][A-Fa-f0-9.:].*//'
>
> Interface mode ether gibt es nur bei der etx_ffeth Metric und die
> wollen wir nur bei ipv6
> 's/ether/mesh/'
>

> Gruss
>              Patrick

I'm answering in english here so zioproto can follow. I#m not sure if
this was meant to be included in openwrt at all (you would have send a
patch to the openwrt-devel list then i suppose). But if so then some
remarks/questions:

Why should the metric be changed to etx_ffeth for ipv6 operation?
Also, please don't remove RtTable for ipv6.

Maybe we should better discuss to split ipv4 and ipv6 config into two
config files again. Mixing these two is convenient, but also brings up
problems like these, when you want to have different configs for v4 and v6.

Regards, soma

Dateiname   : signature.asc
Dateityp    : application/pgp-signature
Dateigr??e  : 198 bytes