[WLANware] basic setup in webinterface

Steini freifunk at total-connection.net
Tue Nov 6 10:29:47 CET 2012

Hi Randall,

i'm not familiar with the wr841 routers, i use some wgt634u build by
netgear.
I set up VAP via webgui by adding a second interface: network ->
wireless -> wifi-device -> add interface.
One important thing is to keep an eye on the channel, it has to be same
as in your adhoc-interface and the mode has to be set to "accesspoint".
If this doesn't work for you, paste your current wireless and
interface-config-files, so we can have a look at it.

Kind regards

Christian