[WLANware] IP only like nodogsplash

Christof Schulze christof.schulze at gmx.net
Mon Jun 4 23:38:55 CEST 2012

Am Samstag, 2. Juni 2012, 10:14:07 schrieb ZioPRoTo:
> Christof did u publish this work anywhere ?
This is not in a publishable state right now, as I broke it just last
week. However the concept is fairly easy.
You will need a website that is able to call system commands. Php will
do.

Off-List I can share some code and details of the configuration if you
like. However, this is set up on a standard Linux, not on openwrt. So
there might be some rough edges to the setup.

Christof