[WLANware] Google Summer of Code 2011 Application

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 11:41:51 CET 2011

Hello,

please wait a couple of days. We are updating the Freifunk wiki ideas page.

after the update, all project ideas will have a mentor and a contact
information where to ask questions.

moreover, we are checking which ideas still have people willing to
mentor, so in 2 or 3 days we can give you a definitive answers on
which ones are the ideas that is possible to apply for.

regards

Saverio