[WLANware] Help with Firmware

Alvaro Garcia alvaro.garcia.1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 13:02:44 CET 2011

Hy! my name is Alvaro Garcia and I am workking in a project of telemedicine
in the University of Fortaleza, in Brazil.

I am using this firmware but I have a doubt with the configuration of LAN
interface. There is not any option where I can fix how to assign IP's
adresses to the computers connected by LAN. While in Wireless I already can
put that IP's be assigned by DHCP, fix the rang of directions, in LAN I
don't see any option,

I would be very greatful I anybody couls help me, because when I connect
computers by LAN to the Linksys, their IP adress is wrong and I have to
change in every computer manually, but the idea is that this has to be done
automatically by the router

thank you veru much!