[WLANware] SNMP plugin for OSLR - GSoC 2011

ambarisha b b.ambarisha at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 07:53:39 CET 2011

Hi Mitar,

Thanks for your response. I have read quite a bit about mesh networks
.But I can't say I worked on them.I have good experience working with
TCP/IP and can say that I have a thorough knowledge of it.

I checked out the cross platform GUI flasher proposal you
suggested.That is a great idea.I have worked on wxwidgets(with python
bindings) and swing API before.So, I think I can learn Qt4(if we
decide to stick to it) quickly enough.This project also seems ideal
for me.But please express your suggestions.

Cheers
Ambarisha