[WLANware] Device enabling Multiple clients to connect to Multiple Infrastructure Networks - Progress and Introduction

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 09:57:22 CEST 2011

>           2. Service Control Module for Freimap: Extending control features
> in Freimap is also a something I would like to work on. A service control
> module will help efficient and customizae the network as per the clients
> needs.
>        One more question I had, how do I install Freimap? The old freimap is
> not advised, but how should I obtain the new freimap? Also, I am a bit
> confused as to how am I going to test my codes and understandings whether
> they are correct or not?

Hello,

sorry for the late reply

are you in touch with Stefano Pilla ? (here in Cc:)

he is mentor for Freimap projects, you can ask all the Freimap questions to him.

please keep in mind the deadline for submitting your student proposal
for GSoC is this friday ! April 8th.

I suggest you submit a draft of the proposal on the google summer of
code web site as soon as possible. You can change it until the
deadline. So we are able to look at it, and give you some hints to
improve it.

thanks for your interest in Freifunk ! :)

Saverio