[WLANware] SNMP plugin for OSLR - GSoC 2011

ambarisha b b.ambarisha at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 21:41:14 CEST 2011

Absolutely, I have been working on the proposal for the past couple of
days.This is all that has been in my mind.

And by the way, I found this other implementation of TCP/IP stack
lwIP.It seems like a better trade-off than uIP.I was thinking of
putting in the summary of the analysis in my proposal.Is it ok to
propose an alternative approach to some module (ofcourse,with proper
arguments backing it up) because I was thinking may be we could strip
all that is not useful to us in the libpcap library and bundle the
stripped library with the flasher.For windows we would just be using
winpcap.

Sorry,I just can't stop myself from discussing the project.

Cheers
Ambarish