[WLANware] Ninux crew coming at WCW2010

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto at gmail.com
Wed May 5 17:27:28 CEST 2010

Hello,

Ninux is coming again to WCW2010 in Berlin with a lot of energy !

We are 7 people from Roma + 1 from Pisa (new Ninux network is rising
up in another city).

We are going to be in Berlin from 12th night up to 17th (flight in the
late morning).

We rented the usual apartment, so we are okay with everything, don't
worry for us :)

I know also Mitar is coming, who else will be there ? :)

We are soon going to update the wiki of the event with our
presentations, for sure we are going to talk about our GSoC
activities, we have all our GSoC students coming.

Saverio