[WLANware] GSoC '10 - Distributed Small Storage System

Yin QIU qiuyin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 14:50:06 CET 2010

Hi Mario,

Sorry for the delay. I've distracted by several annoying personal stuff.

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 11:53 PM, Mario Behling <mb at mariobehling.de> wrote:
> Ni hao Yin QUi,

Well, ni hao! It's great to find that you know Chinese!

> thanks a lot for your questions. We would be very happy to work
> together with you. It would be great if you could discuss this on the
> following two IRCs.
>
> irc.fu-berlin.de channel #freifunk
> irc.freenode.net, channel #openwrt
>
> I am also taking alx and nbd into CC, who originally proposed this idea.

I'll do that on IRC channels. I would also appreciate a lot if alx or
nbd could answer me in mail, because I'm not familiar with IRC
communication yet :-( and my questions have already been stated in my
previous mail.

> Generally about our community: Freifunk is a network of projects
> including Firmware devs of the Freifunk Firmware, OpenWrt (the basis
> of the Firmware), routing protocols and nowadays even Open Hardware
> projects. We are using this mailing list for general discussions and
> as a start point for newcomers to direct them to the right group.

Thanks for the info.

> Have you been in touch with the Free and Open Source community and
> Linux User Groups in China? Please let me know your blog and projects
> links. Thank you.

Unfortunately no. I'm mostly playing solo :-).

I don't blog. A list of open-source projects I've been worked on:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/clairv
http://haiku-os.org (I attempted to implement the ICMP protocol for
Haiku OS, but I failed because of lack of time).
http://pydra-project.osuosl.org

> Zaijian,

Bye!

--