[WLANware] GSoC 2010: Interest in Mesh Node Status Monitoring-SNMP DataSource for freimap Project

Mario Behling mb at mariobehling.de
Tue Mar 23 17:37:04 CET 2010

Hello Sruit,

thanks a lot for this info. We are looking forward to you application
after March 29.

What we are especially interested as well is, which Free Software
projects potential students have contributed to already.

When will you be in Thailand again? I am planning to be at MekongICT
in in Chiang Mai in June. It would be an opportunity to meet up maybe.

Thanks,

Mario