[WLANware] GSoC 2010: Project IP/UDP encapsulation Kernel module

Mitar mmitar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 16:40:12 CEST 2010

Hi!

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 4:12 PM, marco bonola <marco.bonola at gmail.com> wrote:
>>So it is better to decide
>>to which UDP destination(s) send each packet. And this is it?
> Yes.

But how will you do this? OK, if we run OLSR on top of all this OLSR
will get rid of possible loops and decide how to route things. But if
we do a general approach (without userspace program's help) your
module would need to do some spanning tree protocol to prevent loops?
Or?

But in this case it would be important to understand that this links
have different characteristic. Like some links have much more
bandwidth than others. So we will have to be able to configure this
(or event measure and autoconfigure). No?

Mitar