[WLANware] OLSR plugin for Freimap

Thushan Jayasundara thushanx at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 15:25:38 CEST 2010

hi saverio

i went though some README file. If i am correct those plugins have aleady
implemented. we have to expand their features? Or are there any plugins
which are not implemented? if we have to expand them please give me some
directions to think on?

thushan

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 5:40 AM, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) <zioproto at gmail.com