[WLANware] [GSoC 2010] About a proposal

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 11:28:43 CEST 2010

> 1 - How many time is it expected/necessary for that the student dedicates
> yourself in this task[2] per day?

I have been a student last year. Now I don't know the complexity of
the idea [2] but any idea will require you to work at least 24 hours
per week. That means every around 4/5 hours every working day.

> 4 - What is the real chance of a proposal with this task[2] be accepted?

Nobody can tell you this, it depends on how many students application
we get at the end, and how the evaluation of the mentors will be, and
how many slots google will give us. Try to submit your application! :)

Saverio