[WLANware] Database output for freimap

Stefano Pilla pillastefano at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 01:29:38 CEST 2010

Il 06/04/10 17.37, afra muthalif ha scritto:
> Hi!
>
> I went through the source code and what i felt was that database and
> those import functions are already their.So can you please send me the
> database files and also explain me how currently, collected data is
> stored to the database(whether it is manually entered), which will
> help me to come up with a good solution in my project proposal.
> thanx.

Hi,

The new code (i suppose you have seen only my code) is incomplete and it
cannot store informations about nodes and network because there is not
something like a scheduler that says to the software how often it must
save the informations about nodes and network. The code that you ve seen
only create the main database (if there isn't) called "freimap" and
store only informations of the first "Layer" data. However it must be
completely rewritten!

Maybe you've seen the MySqlDataSource code that is the Datasource code
in which you can see how freimap reads a Mysql DataSource.
If you download the freimap code from git repository you can find a .sql
file for an example database.

I also have created an utility that transfer .js file (for example
latlon.js generated by nameservice plugin) into mysql database. This is
only to do some tests. You can find it into the same Netbeans project.

Submit your proposal with your solution in which you explain how you
want to implement it. Remeber that the deadline is April the 9th.

However the git repository works and the correct address is:  git clone
git://relet.net/freimap

--

Stefano Pilla

pub 2048R/7A14FB6C 2009-10-05 [expires: 2014-10-04]
    Key fingerprint:
    6EB6 E497 B431 C251 A75C
    49D9 0B7B 2E86 7A14 FB6C
Phone: +39 340 37 23 206