[WLANware] New SoC ideas

Mitar mmitar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 22:43:42 CEST 2010

Hi!

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 7:21 PM, Clemens John <clemens-john at gmx.de> wrote:
> as developer of Netmon I would like to provide the sql sheme of our latest
> stable version. Maybe you can fetch an link this to your wiki site in addition
> to the other shemes.
>
> http://trac.freifunk-ol.de/browser/netmon/Tags/netmon_0.2_beta_1/netmon.sql
>
> Our sheme in Trunk is rapidly changing because of heavy changes during
> development so I would not recommend to link to this.

I think it would be best (much better if I try to describe something I
am not familiar with) if you would join interoperability mailing list
and add this schema and description of Netmon to the wiki page:

http://interop.wlan-lj.net/

It is open, you just need to register. You can also explain there
where it is possible to find latest schema version (or who to contact
to get one).

Thanks

Mitar