[WLANware] Database output for freimap

Stefano Pilla pillastefano at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 20:08:23 CEST 2010

Il 04/04/10 19.16, afra muthalif ha scritto:
> Hi! I'm Afra and I'm interested on the project '' Database output for
> freimap ''
>
> I'm really interested to get involved and to get experience on this. i
> have some knowledge on JAVA and database.
> I have completed SCJP,Object Oriented Programming based on JAVA and
> database based on MySQL at University of Moratuwa.
> I also have an exposure on practical scenarios at my implant
> training.Could you please help me to work on this project.

Hello Afra,

I suggest you to subscribe the wlanware mailing list [0] (in CC) in
which you can find support for students that are submitting proposal to
Freifunk.

Are you writing student proposal for this project? You can submit it
until April the 9th...

You can find more info about freimap here [1] or here [2] ...
If you need informations about current code, configuration or running
option I can help you...ask me everything you need to know for your
proposal.

all the best,

[1] http://wiki.freifunk.net/Freimap
[2] http://relet.net/trac/freimap

--

Stefano Pilla

pub 2048R/7A14FB6C 2009-10-05 [expires: 2014-10-04]
    Key fingerprint:
    6EB6 E497 B431 C251 A75C
    49D9 0B7B 2E86 7A14 FB6C
Phone: +39 340 37 23 206