[WLANware] Google Summer of Code

Stefano Pilla pillastefano at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 14:57:01 CEST 2010

Il 03/04/10 05.33, Sara D ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> I am a Junior and Computer Science major at Allegheny College in
> Meadville, PA, USA. I am interested in working for Google Summer of
> Code 2010 on the project titled "Topology visualization / B.A.T.M.A.N
> and olsrd routing decision recovery for freimap". I was wondering who
> I should contact to further discuss the project and my proposal.

Hello Sara,

are you writing your student application fot this project
idea?....deadline for student proposals is April the 9th.

If you need more info about freimap sofware ask me everything you need
to know.

However you can find some information here [1] or here [2].

Thanks,

[1] http://wiki.freifunk.net/Freimap
[2] http://relet.net/trac/freimap

--

Stefano Pilla

pub 2048R/7A14FB6C 2009-10-05 [expires: 2014-10-04]
    Key fingerprint:
    6EB6 E497 B431 C251 A75C
    49D9 0B7B 2E86 7A14 FB6C
Phone: +39 340 37 23 206