[WLANware] A little help, please...

Bernd Petrovitsch bernd at firmix.at
Wed Nov 26 17:56:49 CET 2008

On Wed, 2008-11-26 at 11:24 -0400, João Luis wrote:
[...]
> Does anybody may to reply it to show me that my posts have arrived to
> the destination ??

They do.
And you *can* actually check yourself if your mails are in the archives.

> I have received posts from everybody, except from myself (i have
> checked the maillist configuration and have seen nothing to avoid my
> own posts receive).

You can actually configure that after login on
https://freifunk.net/mailman/listinfo/wlanware at the bottom of the
first page "Avoid duplicate copies of messages?" (and the
Mailman-default is to avoid duplicates).

	Bernd
--
          Embedded Linux Development and Services