[WLANware] [OpenWrt-Devel] 25c3

Florian Fainelli florian at openwrt.org
Mon Nov 10 19:53:50 CET 2008

Hallo Alex,

Nicht alle OpenWrt developers sprechen Deutsch ;)

(my approximate translation below)

Le Monday 10 November 2008 18:27:35 Alexander Morlang, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,
> das übliche Freifunk/wireless/openwrt/etc. konglomerat wird sich auch
> auf dem kommenden chaos communication congress treffen.

The Freifunk/wireless/openwrt conglomerate will meat each other at the
upcoming CCC.

> Die Raumplanung ist bisher noch nicht abgeschlossen, sobald dies
> geschehn ist werden wir exakt wissen, wo wir uns diesmal treffen.

The room affectation is not yet complete, so we want to know who we are going
to meet this time.

> Bitte tragt euer kommen schon einmal unter
> https://events.ccc.de/congress/2008/wiki/Wireless ein, damit wir dies
> bei der planung berücksichtigen können.

Please indicate when you plan to arrive and who is going to come.

> Auch sonstige ideen, projekte und ähnliches einfach mit ins wiki
> schmeissen, so kann mehr aufmerksamkeit generiert werden und es ist
> einfacher, den platzbedarf zu untermauern.

If you got any idea, project please put in in the wiki so that we can get some
attention and make the necessary room for it.

So replying to this mail, I will be coming to the 25c3 and I think this is the
right time to gather ideas, motivations ... from the Freifunk community, just
like we did in the past few years.

What do you think about getting a meeting (with Palinka and Absinthe) like
last year so that we can expose OpenWrt plans for the future and answer
questions ?
--
Best regards, Florian Fainelli
Email : florian at openwrt.org