[WLANware] WLC_SET_BSSID in adhoc mode on Broadcom

Axel axel at notmail.org
Tue May 13 01:35:24 CEST 2008

hi,

I also dont know how but it works with the Luci freifunk-kamikaze [1] package!
Very cool !
Today i downloaded the precompiled kamikaze image for broadcom devices [2] and
flashed it onto my buffalo.  After configuring the bssid using the web
interface, the buffalo associated correctly with the berlin bssid
02:ca:ff:ee:ba:be.

[1] http://wiki.freifunk-halle.net/Luci

[2]
http://firmware.freifunk-halle.net/ffluci/snapshots/r1989/brcm-2.4/openwrt-brcm-2.4-squashfs.trx