[WLANware] HNA4 multiple gateways

Jan Groenewald jan at aims.ac.za
Tue Feb 19 14:27:49 CET 2008

Hi

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 02:16:33PM +0100, Manuel Munz wrote:
> Is the Olsrd-DynGW Plugin loaded? Then deactivating it might help.
> Greetings,

Thanks.

Yes. I use it for bandwidth management. (If I understand correctly,
the -gw package does two things a) load a plugion to olsr, and b)
add some firewall rules to share with the tc (albeit with ingress)
command a specified amount of bandwidth to specified IPs or MACs.

If it DOES interfere, is this a bug to be filed or am I forced to
use the tc lines in S45firewall on my own. Or load the -gw packages,
but disable the gw plugin loading in olsrd.conf.

Any more clarity?

(I will go try this tonight or tomorrow night and post back to the
list).

regards,
Jan

--