[WLANware] [Kontaktaufnahme] Robin on Fonera 2200 usingEasyflash

Sven-Ola Tuecke mail2news at commando.de
Wed Aug 6 12:47:12 CEST 2008

Alex,

I personally do not own a fonera2200 - but I have had one on my desk a
couple of months ago. I remember fiddeling with a funny vlan chip -
something not avail in openwrt but found a solution in dd-wrt. While
flashing there are no problems then - and yes, the 2200 was the first device
with no flash-protection - FON has set an IP addr for redboot by default.

Your eth config is compatible? Try a fixed ip addr - mostly windoze users
complain because eth carrier detection needs too long.

You may find this post interesting (I'll attach it FYI). Comment on this
post welcome. You may also want this URL
http://ff-firmware.cvs.sourceforge.net/ff-firmware/ap51-flash/

// Sven-Ola

""freifunk.net Webteam"" <info at freifunk.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:48988E87.70703 at freifunk.net...
alex at lasindias.com schrieb:
> Alexandre Girard hat eine Nachricht mit dem Kontaktformular auf
> http://start.freifunk.net/contact geschickt.
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm coming from open-mesh.org webpage -
> http://www.open-mesh.com/activekb/questions/8/Flashing+the+Accton+Mini-Router+with+ROBIN
>
> - to tell you about an issue with Easyflash.
>
> I've been try to flash a Fonera 2200 with ROBIN using Easyflash, but I got
> the following message:
>
> "Expect arp with length 60, received 42"
>
> Some other people seems to get the same thing in dd-wrt forum.
> I wonder if you have already encounter the same problem, and a solution to
> it? If not, have you got any idea of where it could come from?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Alex

Hi Alex,

are the experts.