[WLANware] nocatsplash, dhcpslash, other?

Daniel Paufler dpaufler at leo34.net
Sat Apr 5 08:46:31 CEST 2008

Hello Jan

Jan Groenewald wrote:
> (on the mesh) but I suppose due to DHCP-dependencies the nocatsplash or
> dhcpsplash must run on each node?
>
> As I understand they see new DHCP addresses, redirect once (perhaps with
> acceptance, perhaps acceptance of an AUP is not needed), and I can set
> the time before this address expires (not necessarily the same as the
> DHCP lease time?
Some time ago i found a patch to FFF (maybe it was belgium or vienna
...) that sends DHCP-addresses from other mesh-nodes to the gateway.

I did not setup myself and unfortunately i forgot the source to look at.
 Maybe it helps anyway. Try "nocatsplash and freifunk".

Regards

Daniel

--
Dipl. Inf. (FH) Daniel Paufler
Angewandte Informatik - Computer Aided Facility Management