[WLANware] Setting up FFSomething ..

l0ki l0ki at frubsd.org
Wed Sep 26 15:23:16 CEST 2007

re

On Wed, 2007-09-26 at 13:24 +0200, Ufo wrote:

> in leipzig we had the same problem for some weeks, because the
> programmer of the Suite is currently on holiday.

nja, that's way I cannot get in touch with poelzi :)

> is not completed. feel free to add some hints or commands there!
> but, finally i fixed our problem somehow:

I am willing to write some tips after I make it working .. :)

> try this: change to the ffsomething-user, to the
> ffsomething-directory
> and start the setup-sh-script before the update-script (some
> PATH-variables...)

all PATH-variables and other stuff is set correctly, also django
databases are synced.

> You can now use './bin/django-admin.py syncdb' to continue
> db at db:~/web/ffsomething$ ~/web/ffsomething/bin/update.py
> 26-09 13:13 root         INFO     Get topology from:
> wrtolsr://104.61.0.1
> 26-09 13:13 root         INFO     Generate topology images
> 26-09 13:16 root         INFO     finished
> db at db:~/web/ffsomething$

in my settings.py I have

UPTIME_TOPO_HOSTS = (
    ('OLSR', 'http://10.14.0.5:2004'))

and even if I use 'verbose' method is the same.

/var/www/ffsomething# python bin/update.py -v
root     INFO     Get topology from: http://10.14.0.5:2004

and everything stops here .. it looks like infinitive loop getting data.
If a connect do olsrd dot plugin port 2004, the data stream never stops.
It looks like there is a bug in olsrd_dot_plugin or is this normal that
connection is never closed.

regards,
  l0ki

--