[WLANware] [wsfii-coord] Fwd: [CWN-Summit] International Mailinglist for Freenets

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at ergomedia.de
Thu Sep 13 13:24:29 CEST 2007

Hi all!

I totaly agree with Gregers. The purpose of the WSFII list is exactly to provide international exchange. There are quite al lot of people on that list from many different parts othe world for many years now. I wouldn't want to switch to an other list at all.

I can't see the need to start more and more lists. I think it would be much better to make use of what we have and to provide a better overview of what exists.

And for general international exchange the WSFII-lists have done a good job so far. I would really want to stick to that!

Kindly

JuergeN