[WLANware] [ANN] freifunk-secureadmin beta

h2o-post h2o-post at gmx.net
Thu Oct 4 23:25:48 CEST 2007

Hi Lorenz,

Your https is just a great thing form e and my admin job with the 42 nodes
in our mesh ;o).. a BIG thx !
Little feature request .. it is possible to bind this 3 ipk pakets in just
one ipk with a dependency to the other ones ?
If so, I would just need to put one line to install the whole https stuff on
my routers.

Kind regards,

Bluse