[WLANware] freifunk-kit password

Xavier.Martinez-Llado at upc.edu Xavier.Martinez-Llado at upc.edu
Sun Nov 18 11:37:06 CET 2007

Hi,

First of all congratulations for the freifunk-kit. It works fine and we’ve
found it very useful. However, we are having problems generating firmwares
with a pre-entered password. When we execute the gen-openwrt script with the
–p –q options, the process hangs with no response. We’ve tried it in
differents systems and we observed the same behaviour. All the rest of
options work great.

Thanks

Xavier Martinez

----- Fi del missatge reenviat -----