[WLANware] ff-meraki-pack?

Ramon Navarro Bosch ramon at epsem.upc.edu
Sat Nov 17 12:18:42 CET 2007

> The present freifunk firmware should run well on Meraki

I've tried http://download.berlin.freifunk.net/fonera/rootfs-fonera-rev2
, http://download.berlin.freifunk.net/fonera/rootfs-fonera-rev4 and it
doesn't work. Which is the rootfs we need to write on the meraki flash ?
I understand we can use the openwrt atheros 2.6 kernel :
http://downloads.openwrt.org/kamikaze/7.09/atheros-2.6/openwrt-atheros-2.6-vmlinux.gz

> You are free to use Kamikaze instead - (from my point of view) a better
> solution - it's the same principles for installation.
> Maybe you shoulod also take a look at b.a.t.m.a.n ?

We know batman, we had been using it sine open-mesh.org team came to
spain this summer. The problem is : we would like to have the same ui
interface on the meraki as on our linksys wrt54g with freifunk. As I saw
on a mail from april the freifunk firmware will continue at 2.4 kernel
branch and broadcom support. So how we can have a "freifunk-kit" or
something similar that allows us to generate a firmware with freifunk ui
+ batman + some other packages.

Thanks !

Ramon