[WLANware] Fonera Flash GUI

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 15:03:21 CEST 2007

Hi all,

On a similar topic, I've just written an Expect script that flashes OpenWRT
to the Meraki.  It does pretty much the same thing at the Fonera Flash GUI.

Check out: http://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=9900&p=2

I much prefer the Fonera Flash GUI.  But I can't get it to work with a
Meraki.  It connects, and erases the flash, but it won't transfer the rootfs
file.  The Meraki wants to see the TFTP server on 192.168.84.9, but Fonera
Flash sets its own IP address to 192.168.84.0.

Also, the Meraki RedBoot does not support LZMA kernels, so we have to use a
GZ kernel.  I imagine it would be pretty simple to change the Fonera Flash
GUI to support the Meraki - I hope someone is able to do this.

Cheers,

Dan