[WLANware] OLSRd from olsr.org vs Freifunk

elektra onelektra at gmx.net
Sun Mar 25 14:20:52 CEST 2007

Hi Dan -

a recent CVS checkout does the trick, but you have to use the right
config-file. Use the LQ-Fisheye default in the files section of the
source directory. You may want to increase the TC-message intervall to
2.3 seconds if you have more than 50-100 nodes, which is the default in
Freifunk. Or just copy the file from 1.4.5. This example is slightly
different to the FFF-default, because it is announcing a hostroute to
104.234.199.139:

root at wrt54g:~# less /etc/olsrd.conf
DebugLevel  0
LinkQualityFishEye 1